11.23.2007

So thankful for friends and family!

Things have been busy around here with Thanksgiving and a sick little Lani. My niece, Jenna, came over on Wednesday to play on the sewing machine. I told her she could make anything she wanted for herself and she chose to make Lani a blanket. How super sweet of her. It is still a work in progress, but here is a picture of her working on it. Jenna picked out the fabrics, and did all the sewing and pinning herself! She did a great job. I also received a very special package in the mail that day!! The UPS truck pulled in my driveway and I expected it to be something I ordered on line. But instead I opened an awesome birthday package from Lisa! She sent me the most perfect box of goodies!! Thank you so much Lisa for your thought fullness!! Each item was perfectly ME!!!

***********************************************************************************

Our Thanksgiving was nice and relaxing despite Lani being under the weather. She was fine all morning, then she woke up from her nap with a 103 temperature. We gave her some Tyl.enol and headed over to Lisa and Josh's for dinner. We figured since Lani was in good spirits we would give it a shot. She was fine except for not having much of an appetite. The food plentiful and delicious. Lisa is a fabulous cook and makes the juiciest turkey EVER!! I may make one this weekend just for the leftovers:) Our house is way too small for TGing dinner so we never have the joy of turkey sandwiches, soup, or whatever else you can make with it.

Lisa making dinner


Michael and his Dad (Our Wesley was named after him)
Lani's hand prints that she made with Lisa.

Josh staying warm by the fire

The kiddos watching a movie after dinner.

Michael and Lani playing with Legos.

Lani loving on her cousins photos.

Grampy "just resting his eyes for a minute" after dinner.

***********************************************************************************

I brought Lani to the doctor today. She has her very first ear infection and is on an antibiotic. They also gave me some tyl.enol with code.ine for the night time. She was up a lot last night which is not like her at all.

6 people showing me love:

Sara November 23, 2007 4:43 PM  

I hope she's feeling better super quickly! *hugs* for you and for her!

:)

Gina November 23, 2007 10:53 PM  

I'm so sorry about the ear infection. Those are no fun. I've been there a few times. I hope she feels better really soon. Adorable photos!

Chastity November 23, 2007 10:54 PM  

Poor Lani! I hope that ear infection clears up quickly!! Lila is on antibiotics right now for her sinus infection, and she LOVES them. Everytime I give her a dose she very emphatically says "YUM"!

BTW, your niece looks just like someone...I think it's someone famous, but I cannot put my finger on it.

Andrea November 23, 2007 10:56 PM  

Aww...I hope little Lani is feeling much better soon. :) I've heard of other kids getting ear infections recently too...maybe the change in weather or something? Anyways, hope she gets better...and your pictures are great as always!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 23, 2007 11:43 PM  

You are soooo welcome! It was my pleasure!

Okay...can I say JEALOUS! I love the LOG CABIN home! We want one soo badly!
Oh Poor Lani...Tori knows how you feel..she was the queen of ear infections! Willow has one now too believe it or not...Yep! Pugs can even get ear infections...lol

AM November 26, 2007 11:02 AM  

I'm so behind. Hate not having internet at home.

So sorry Lani has an ear infection! At least she's a bit older. Hopefully it wont repeat itself!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP