11.16.2007

Scrapbook Swap partcipants

I had 12 lovely ladies join me in a scrapbook swap. A few have posted about their goodies so I thought that I would share the love. I was pleasantly surprised with how giving they all were in the swaps. Each person received an awesome amount of supplies.

Krista was partnered with Amanda.

Rebecca was partnered with Donna.

Carolyn was partnered with Lisanne.

Shanilie was partnered with Amy.

Krista was partnered with Flipflipmom.

Amy was partnered with Molly.

Thanks again to all the ladies who posted their goodies.

1 people showing me love:

Mason and Terri's Mom November 16, 2007 8:21 PM  

I AM SUCH A DORK! I SOOOO should have done it!!! GAH Wendy you know my adult a.d.d. kicked in!~

Your my friend your supposed to TELL me to do stuff!!! :-P

ANYONE STILL WANNA SWAP STUFF??? :-)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP