11.16.2007

A naughty Mommy and a yummy treat for Lani.

On Wednesday Lani was not feeling well and was just chilling out on the couch with me. It was 9am and Ellen was coming on. She then started asking for "I ba u, u ba ee" (Barney) and I was all like "Uh, honey, let's watch Ellen Dance." Lani wanted no part of it and started freaking out. She climbed down from the couch and climbed into the bouncer crying for Barney. I almost gave in then I remembered the portable DVD player. So, we were both happy:) I was able to watch Ellen and she was able to get her Barney fix.


A friend of mine let me know about these "tings"! They are dairy free and yummy! I am not sure if they are officially vegan since there is a warning that says these "tings" were manufactured in a facility with dairy product. They are a perfect little snack for Lani and the rest of the family. We ALL like them, which is a bad thing because they are kind of expensive. When you open the bag, the "tings" look just like che.etos but they are dairy free and yummy. Did I mention that they are healthy also? I bought these at Sh.aws but I am sure you can get them at other stores also.


6 people showing me love:

AM November 16, 2007 10:24 AM  

Oh, we watch Ellen too! Our Ellen comes on at 5pm, and that's around when I come home with Emma and immediately feed her a snack!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 16, 2007 4:48 PM  

Oh we have those! Pretty good! Whitney has them in her Lunch box everyday it seems like.
I used to watch Ellen...I just don't have the time anymore... But after her little melt down about that Dog she had...that was a little to much for LIVE TV...Please... but other than that I really like her show...I just wish I had more time to watch it. Now I just get a glimpse of it every now and then.

Mason and Terri's Mom November 16, 2007 8:27 PM  

WOW YOU ARE OFFICIALLY MY ROLL MODEL!

I NEED A PORTABLE DVD PLAYER SOOO DANG BAD!! grrrr!

YOU ROCK!

Andrea November 17, 2007 10:44 AM  

hehe...that's so cute that she needed her Barney fix! :)

SJINCO November 17, 2007 3:04 PM  

Ellen is great! I watch her when I work from home on Mondays. Portable DVD players are great too, but we don't have one. Lani is too cute.

Drea November 17, 2007 9:53 PM  

very cute pic of lani ;-)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP