11.15.2007

Christmas Ornament Exchange

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kailani is hosting an Ornament Exchange over at her blog. I joined and so should you:)
Also be sure to email me if you are interested in swapping addresses for a Christmas card swap!!

3 people showing me love:

Trace November 16, 2007 4:05 AM  

I joined up - it looks like alot of fun. :)

SJINCO November 17, 2007 3:05 PM  

I've signed up for a different ornament swap, but I think I'm going to sign up for this one too! And I'd love to do the Christmas card swap. Email me and let me know the deal!

Gotta love the holidays!

Tam November 17, 2007 11:47 PM  

Christmas Card Swap would be cool.
Let me know. Thanks

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP