11.18.2007

How much more complaining can I do?

This weekend has been one thing going wrong after another!! We took the kids to Target today for their Christmas picture. We met Lisa, Josh, and the kids promptly at 2:00 pm at the studio!! This was 10 minutes early I would like you to know. Well, guess when we finally had out turn?!?

3:30pm!!

That's right!! We were sooooo mad!! I knew it would be busy, but COME ON!! I plan on getting some free photos out of this. And I don't mean the stupid little calendars that you don't ever use!

I was pleasantly surprised with how well they came out. A little off centered, but the kids did well considering how long they had to wait. Thank God for video games and toy aisles. Lani screamed when she first sat with the kids, but Daddy played peek a boo behind the photographer while I sat near Lani's feet and fed her Dora gummies:) She didn't smile, but she wasn't crying. She looks adorable in the picture of she and Wesley alone!! I can't wait to get them back.

The rest of our Sunday was spent fighting our way through wallhell and making a wi.gwam with Wesley the night before it is due:) Such a good lesson for the boy...do everything at the last possible moment.

I really should leave you with some positives:
*It's my birthday on Tuesday. Michael and I are trying to find a sitter so we can go to a "grown up" restaurant.
*Thursday is Thanksgiving!
*I have no kids to watch on Friday!
*Saturday is Michael's first show with The Knuckl.ecocks! Wanna come? The info is on their myspace page!!

4 people showing me love:

Chastity November 19, 2007 12:59 AM  

I'd love to come! A little too far though :).

I had no idea that any Target had a photo studio...weird.

Anonymous November 19, 2007 9:09 AM  

Can't wait to see the pics! I agree, your wait was ridiculous! Justin tends to procrastinate too~I just have to make sure I step in & remind him to get things done! I hope you & Michael have a fab time on Tuesday! That's awesome that you have Fri. to yourself w/your kiddies :) If I lived closer, I'd definitely come to Michael's show!!

Erin November 19, 2007 11:32 AM  

Sorry to hear the photos session was stressful! I still haven't made our appointment yet...

Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!!

SJINCO November 20, 2007 1:12 AM  

I would love to come and watch the Knucklecocks perform! Have a great week!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP