11.17.2007

So far...

...I have had a fabulous weekend.

Friday night I went to a crop with my friend Michelle. I was able to get a few pages done (or almost done) even while chatting it up:) It is hard staying up that late but so worth it!! I live about an hour away from the store so it is a LONG ride home. This time was worse because I had to take Michael's car and his heat is not working well at all. My teeth were chattering the whole way home. Here are the pages:


I can't believe that I already have Halloween 2007 done! I loved these big letters!





This is from our Easter 2007. The light paper you see is vellum. I attach it with purple flower eyelets.


Wesley's 7th birthday party at the bowling alley.


Wesley's swimming lessons from this Summer.

***************************************************************************

Today was my first Saturday without Michael. He started his winter hours and they all have to work one weekend day and then have a weekday off. I wanted to tear my hair out this morning when I was trying to get the kids ready to go into Concord for the Christmas parade. Lani was tired after getting up too early because of her cold. Wesley was tired after not sleeping at a sleepover at the neighbors. Why did I bother going? Because I have never missed a parade since Wesley was 6 months old and I knew they would be fine once we got in the car. HAA!! HAA!! What was I thinking?!?! Lani cried the whole 30 minute ride, which set Wesley off. I just laughed because if I didn't I would have been crying also!! Did I mention that I got about 4 hours sleep the night before? WELL, enough about the whining!!

We met Lisa, the kiddos, and Michael's parents in our usual spot. It was freezing so the kids cuddled under blankets while we waited. Lani cried at this weird old couple that wouldn't leave her alone because she was crying! HELLO!!! You are the one making her cry!! Once the sirens started Lani was good to go and our bad morning turned fabulous!! The kids had a blast collecting the candy, waving to all the floats, dancing to the marching bands, and of course seeing Santa at the end!! I didn't get too many pictures because Lani threatened a break down if I walked away from her.
Waiting for the parade to start. It was cold and windy! I was so thankful for the sun:)

I tried to get a cute picture of Wesley, but he had to be a goober!

Lani watching the parade. I snapped this when there was a little break in the action!


***********************************************************************

Now we come to this evening. Michael went to a concert with Josh and I put the kids to bed early. I still had my scrapbooking bags out so I dove in and made some more pages.

It was difficult for me to come up with this page because of the print on Lani's dress. I plan on making a vellum envelope for the spot on top. I will put her hair in it.

Wesley's letter to Santa from 2006. I had the original letter, plus the photos I took! I really love this page. I hope that he doesn't wonder how come Santa doesn't have this letter:)


Our trip to Sant.as Vill.age during the summer of 2006. Lani was only 7 weeks old in these photos. What a little peanut!!

Now I need to go and clean my house before Michael gets home! LOL!! He is on his way home from Boston so I have a little bit before he is home. Tomorrow we are getting Christmas photos taken at Tar.get with my nieces and nephews! Yikes!! I am scared!!

7 people showing me love:

Anonymous November 18, 2007 1:26 AM  

Love your pages!!! Just about finished 65 handmade Christmas cards...3 different kinds!! It's good therapy for my crazy life!

Mason and Terri's Mom November 18, 2007 2:09 AM  

Great job! No seriously!! I am sooo behind! I haven't done ANYTHING on Terris (3 whole pages! whoo hoo)

I need to do my Christmas pictures sooon!

Trace November 18, 2007 3:00 AM  

Wow, what a busy weekend you've had! I love your pages, they look great! :)
The parade sounded like fun - they don't do anything like that here.

Trace

Shanilie November 18, 2007 6:44 AM  

Love all the pages! You really have a knack for that. I wish I was over there to do some with you and share inspiration and ideas. I am glad you got to have some time to yourself as well without the kiddos for a bit.

Lani looks like she is very interested in the parade. Love her snowsuit.

Sara November 18, 2007 7:09 AM  

Oh, love the pages! You did so great with them!! Love them all, especially the Halloween, first hair cut and Santa letter ones.

Mean-o people making Lani cry. :(

FlipFlop Mom November 18, 2007 9:21 PM  

Oh I love the pages..!!! HOW Awesome... I usually host something once a month with a bunch of gals.... but I haven't started up again since the fall and I need to!!!!

I didn't even know Concord had a parade.. what was it for????

I'm thankful for all the Michaels in the world that deliver oil and stuff on Saturdays though!!! Ü

SJINCO November 20, 2007 1:14 AM  

Love your pages Wendy, they are awesome!

And the photos too, I'm all for photos!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP