11.19.2007

Gobble Gobbles

Lani has a new obsession! "bagobba gabobbas"! Or better known as Turkeys. One day we were at Lisa's and there were 17 turkeys in the yard. We taught Lani how to say gobble gobble and she kept going to the window to see them. Even after they were gone! So, today we made a little turkey project:)




I made the turkey out of construction paper and stuck it onto clear contact paper. I gave Lani some tissue paper to stick on to the contact paper. We call this a "Hawaiian Turkey" because all I had were the bright colors. When she was all finished I put on another piece of contact paper and trimmed it all up!! It is a great way to build her fine motor skills. Soon after hanging this up, I had to take it down and Lani's been carrying it ever since:)

I am going to try to plan an activity for Lani and Alex to do each day. Alex like doing his turkey also!!

10 people showing me love:

Summer November 19, 2007 5:56 PM  

so adorable!!!

BS November 19, 2007 9:05 PM  

Just want to be one of the first to wish you a Happy 30th Birthday. If 50 is the new 30, then I am the same age as you - unless you go with the flow and believe that 30 is the new 10 !! Have a wonderful day and I hope you find a sitter. If I lived a wee bit closer, I'd do it for you.

Sara November 19, 2007 9:06 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww too sweet!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ November 19, 2007 10:34 PM  

Too Cute!

Andrea November 19, 2007 11:23 PM  

How adorable!! Tate would probably just rip the little pieces of paper up...but I'll definitely have to try this with him sometime...although it may have to be something other than a turkey by the time he's ready :)

SJINCO November 20, 2007 1:10 AM  

Oh that's awesome! So very crafty, and Lani looks like she's enjoying herself!

SJINCO November 20, 2007 1:10 AM  

Pssssst.

Happy Birthday.

Anonymous November 20, 2007 1:11 AM  

Love the turkey!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday Wendy!!! All the best now and always! Hope it's an extra special day for you!

Anonymous November 20, 2007 8:15 AM  

Aww, how cute! That's a neat craft idea & Lani looks like she's having fun! Hope you have a great b-day & are able to get a sitter! Happy Birthday Wendy!! :)

Anonymous November 21, 2007 8:25 AM  

what a great idea! she looks like a mini-martha stewart in the making!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP