10.04.2007

Wesley's newest additions

A while back I mentioned that Wesley was collecting license plates from all the states. So far his Aunt Ashleigh brought him one from Kansas and two of my good blogger friends sent him one from their states!!


Thank you so much, Chas and Donna!!!




9 people showing me love:

Donna October 04, 2007 5:01 PM  

You are very welcome. I got the Thank You card today. Thanks!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 04, 2007 5:49 PM  

As you already know...Tori has the same collection. From all over the place. we found so many at different Flea markets. Not sure if you noticed but when you went to the fairs this past summer did you happen to notice the bird houses made out of License plates? and I also bought Tori a purse made out of a licence plate... too cute!

Shanilie October 04, 2007 6:26 PM  

Wow! how neat! My grandfather collects license plates as well. He has them all over the inside of his garage and always has a ton of stories to tell about each one.

Shannon October 04, 2007 11:07 PM  

might still have one from Indiana that used to be on my car...

Erin October 05, 2007 12:29 AM  

That is so neat! I wish I knew where our old MO ones are, I'd send them to him!

Montreal Mama October 05, 2007 11:01 AM  

Send me your address, I'll mail you a Quebec one. Hubby just got a new car and he's getting his new plates today, so the old one we have one, if not, I definitely have one from my first car in my storage under my stairs, I dont have any purpose for it, I'll send it to Wes! Unless he has a Quebec one, or if he's NOT collecting Canadian ones also?

Montreal Mama October 05, 2007 11:01 AM  

Send me your address, I'll mail you a Quebec one. Hubby just got a new car and he's getting his new plates today, so the old one we have one, if not, I definitely have one from my first car in my storage under my stairs, I dont have any purpose for it, I'll send it to Wes! Unless he has a Quebec one, or if he's NOT collecting Canadian ones also?

Mason and Terri's Mom October 05, 2007 12:03 PM  

What a strange little boy! Must get that from you! KIDDING people. I will look around to see if I have any extra tags laying around.

SJINCO October 05, 2007 4:44 PM  

OH...I might have a Virginia one and a Colorado one, I'll check and let you know!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP