10.04.2007

Beech Hill Farm

On Sunday we went to Beech Hill Farm for some ice cream and Fall fun:) They have some "baa baas" as Lani calls all farm animals, corn mazes, ice cream, pumpkins, and a cute gift shop with tons of cute country decor that I love!! Wesley emerging from a bathroom break in the corn maze!
Lani was a pill because she wanted to walk in the maze! So glad to finally make it out:)
The farm from the corn maze entrance! This is going to be so colorful in a few weeks!
Hmm...which one do we want?
Michael and Lani checking out the cows!
Petting the goats
How much does this pumpkin weigh? Wesley guessed "ten hundred":)
Each corn maze is themed. You had to find the arctic animals in this one.
Lani thought this was so funny! I am surprised she even was letting Michael and I near each other!

8 people showing me love:

Andrea October 04, 2007 8:57 AM  

Cute pictures...I love the one of Wesley and that "ten hundred" pound pumpkin! haha :)

Anonymous October 04, 2007 9:44 AM  

That looks like so much fun! We have a farm like that near us w/a corn maze & all the "fixins"~we need to schedule a day soon to go! That is a HUGE pumpkin~I'm going to have to show that to Justin when he gets home today! Cool post! :)

Donna October 04, 2007 10:24 AM  

How fun=)

We went to a farm park already-no camera then =(

But we still need to get pumpkins and apple cider and stuff...with the forecast being 80 thsi weekend we may have to wait another week or so.

Kinda weirs leaves on the ground and tress turning colors and we are going to the beach on Saturday...!

Anonymous October 04, 2007 12:56 PM  

Cute photos!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! The pumpkin is huge!!

Happy October 04, 2007 2:10 PM  

Aw, so cute! The big pumpkin cracks me up!!

I remember when I was in college my old roomate and I were driving to school and on the way we stopped at a corn maize. The funny part was that my roommate had her pet iguana in a cat carrier and the iguana (Cronie) had to be carried through the maze with us!

FlipFlop Mom October 04, 2007 9:37 PM  

OH MY GOSH!! that pumpkin is HUGE!!!!! GREAT photos!!!!!!

SJINCO October 05, 2007 4:46 PM  

We are doing this very same thing this weekend - that is IF it doesn't snow!

Ack, winter is coming! Winter is coming!

Joanna October 17, 2007 9:03 PM  

Oh my goodness, my daughter went there last week on a field trip with her class! She raved on and on about it and about the maze with the arctic animals - now I actually get to see what it looks like thanks to you! LOL!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP