10.03.2007

Hey mofo's...delurk!!

The Great Mofo Delurk 2007

I know that I have at least 150+ readers who do not leave comments!! So, today you HAVE to leave me a comment:) Even if it's a simple hi!! Make sure to leave your blog addy if you are not a blogger!! I love finding new blogs to read!!

I also have a fun scrapbooking swap in the works, so be sure to check back here!!

12 people showing me love:

Summer October 03, 2007 11:58 AM  

hi Wendy

Happy October 03, 2007 12:21 PM  

I have the stat counter and I supposedly get a whole lot more people visiting than commenting. Such is life. I admit I lurk occasionally myself.

Keely Van Brocklin Emery October 03, 2007 1:14 PM  

I'm almost always lurking now days. Juggling Zoe and blogging and commenting is hard work! :) Looking forward to seeing the scrapbooking stuff!

AM October 03, 2007 1:52 PM  

Hi! Love those stamped cards. They look fancy!

Anonymous October 03, 2007 4:17 PM  

Hey i love reading ur blog it makes me smile! you are such a good mom to ur two little ones

That Chick Over There October 03, 2007 6:49 PM  

Hey hot mama!

Shanilie October 03, 2007 6:49 PM  

I am a faithful reader :) I try to be at least, I had no idea that it was de-lurking day. I haven't ever done that before. I should really think of doing that some day!

Be Inspired Always October 03, 2007 7:16 PM  

I'm new to your blog.




Jillian

Anonymous October 03, 2007 7:20 PM  

hehehe, i know the feeling!!! also, thanks to you i found the national blogging month site and will be doing it again this year!!!! i've been posting so randomly lately that it will be good to be dedicated openly haha!!

hugs!

Anonymous October 04, 2007 11:44 AM  

me!
and thanks for your faithful commenting on my blog :D

Amy W October 04, 2007 12:37 PM  

OOOHHH scrapbooking swap, I am DEFINITELY in for that....

BS October 04, 2007 8:20 PM  

Sorry I'm late but wanted to say Hi

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP