10.07.2007

Desk top meme

Shanilie has tagged me for a fun little game called the "desk top meme"!!! Here is what you do...



* Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by: Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scan (PrtScn) key. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

* Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such a look or why is it full of icons--things like that.

* Tag five people, and ask them to give you a free view of their desktops as well.

Here is mine...pretty self explanatory! My cute kiddos:) Who else?

This meme was fun because I have always wondered how people took screen shots!

I will tag who ever would like to join in! Just leave me a comment to let me know:)

*Oh, and does anyone know what the folder is that says "%drive%"? It just appeared there and I am afraid to touch it in case I delete my whole hard drive:) LOL!!

1 people showing me love:

Anonymous October 09, 2007 1:16 PM  

That's a great pic :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP