10.08.2007

A busy weekend!

We spent the weekend running around here there and everywhere! On Saturday, Wesley started his Junior Bowling League. He is on a team with 2 other boys his age and they all did great. One boy has cerebral palsy and has no use of his legs. "A" has braces and just pulls himself around with his hands. Wesley was great and helped to hand the balls to him when A became tired of the back and forth! I was surprised that he never asked us why A was not using his legs. After that we took him to a friends party. While Wesley was there we headed to a family cookout to visit with some family from Virginia. After the cookout we picked up Wesley and headed to Leah's birthday party at Vertical Dreams in Manchester. My camera battery died, so I only have a few pictures. My sister in law took some of Michael climbing and Wesley sport climbing! In these pictures he is "bouldering". I will get those from her soon, I hope!

I was so happy that Wesley was willing to climb at all. Especially with the harness and rope. He is so sensory sensitive, but he loved it. I think we will be there quite often this winter. Lani loved bouncing around on the mat in the boulder cave:) We were there for almost 3 hours and had NO breakdowns!! The boys who were working there did a fabulous job running the party and dealing with 9 hyper girls:)

On Sunday, I went on a date with my friend Stacy! It is very rare that we go anywhere with out our kids! We headed south to the The Chri.stmas Tr.ee Sh.op in Salem! I LOVE this store and I came home with lots of fall decor goodies!! We also went to Cape Cod Crafters and I bought a few things there. I am IN LOVE with this store and Michael is lucky that it's not closer to us! I would probably be spending a lot of money there! LOL!! Lunch was at Chili's and it was nice to sit in a REAL restaurant with no kiddos hollering at us! Stacy has 3 boys and is a SAHM, so I am sure she was even happier than I was to be getting out! Stacy and I met in 9th grade, and although we drifted apart for a while, I love that we are hanging out again! Just like old times!! I was without my camera because Michael wanted it, so no pictures:( I think Stacy would have thought I was a little weird if I was snapping photos:) I WILL GET HER TO BLOG SOMEDAY!! It would be funny with her husband and the 3 boys! Quite the crazy life she leads!

8 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 08, 2007 10:19 PM  

LOL I went to Chili's too! I got the Cajun Chicken Pasta...YUM Brad used to Bowl as a child I have his Bowling shirt he had as a little one...Too cute
T has a friend with Cerebral palsy too He used to come over all the time then his health declined and the moved closer to Boston Children's Hospital so we have net see or heard of him in a few years. Gosh Such a sad Illness.
I have been to cape Cod crafters! is it a cute place.. and also Tori has gone to Vertical dreams for a Birthday Party before too. We have one closer to us that we have gone too on a few occasions...
Yea for re-Bonding with your High School friend...I have a friend here that I have been friends with since 3rd Grade.

Andrea October 08, 2007 10:26 PM  

Sounds like a great and definitely NOT boring weekend :) And good luck with Lani! Hopefully she'll decide she likes, you know...green beans, carrots and all those other good things someday soon!!

Shannon October 08, 2007 11:25 PM  

sounds like a great weekend... but what about making Lani a fruit smoothie for breakfast using vanilla soy milk and fruit that she likes... if you strain it you can put it in a sippy cup...

Anonymous October 09, 2007 11:20 AM  

That looks like alot of fun! Glad you all had a good time! Glad you had a Mom's Day Out as well~I SOOOO need one of those ;)

Maude Lynn October 09, 2007 11:26 AM  

Cute pictures!

Summer October 09, 2007 5:44 PM  

Sounds like you had a very busy weekend! Great photos of the kids!

Deb October 09, 2007 10:07 PM  

Wow, that does sound busy! Great photos - we have the same carseat for Becca... :)

SJINCO October 11, 2007 5:54 PM  

Sounds like you had a great time and I love the pictures (as always!)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP