9.30.2007

HaPpY 9th BiRtHdAy, Leah-Beah!!!

HaPpY 9th BiRtHdAy, Leah!!
We LOVE you!!!!
This is my niece Leah with Lani. She is a beautiful little girl who we all LOVE!! Lani now calls her "Ella" since Leah taught her how to sing "Umbrella" by Rhiana:) It is so hard to see all these little girls growing up so quickly...I was in the room when little Leah came into this world!! AWWW!! So very grown up.

6 people showing me love:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 30, 2007 10:49 PM  

HaPpY BiRtHdAy! What a Cutie Pie!
(Lani Too!)

Magnolia Sun October 01, 2007 9:03 AM  

Happy Bithday - have fun!

la bellina mammina October 01, 2007 10:40 AM  

Happy Birthday! What cuties...:-)

Mason and Terri's Mom October 01, 2007 11:29 AM  

Sorry...but who is Leah? Happy Birthday little girl that Wendy must love to let you hold mY LANI!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm October 01, 2007 11:30 AM  

Sorry i was logged in in my other account!

Andrea October 01, 2007 11:38 AM  

Happy Birthday! What a sweet picture! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP