9.30.2007

I'm back!

I am sure that everyone was missing me terribly:) LOL!!

My internet decided to fix its self! I love that because it is FREE, and after spending hours on the phone with D.ELL, speaking with some very helpful technicians from In.dia I was ready to explode!! The men were great, but I couldn't understand them and what should have taken 30 minutes, took almost 2 hours between two calls. I just ended up doing a system restore and that fixed everything, for now.

It amazes me how much I rely on my computer. Not just for the blogging, friendship, entertainment, email, etc; but also for goog.ling!! We goo.gle EVERYTHING!!


*************************************


Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes for Michael! This is what we bought for him...he is so damn spoiled!!!

Michael, Lisa (his sister), Josh (bro in law) and I all ventured out to Portsmouth, NH for some music! We went to a bar called "The Pre.ss Ro.om" (they don't have a site) to see H.ot R.od F.ury, The Alr.ighters, and The Do.wnbe.at 5.

HRF was the headliner and they are AWESOME!! If I had no responsibilities, I would be at every show:) TA are just sooo much fun! JJR was okay, but he seemed a little drunk, and I was not too impressed! He did get some 40 somethings up there dancing all sexy and provocative! I guess they thought he was pretty HUNKY!! EWW!!! Next time I mention that I am going to one of these shows, remind.me.to.bring.my.camera!!! LOL!! There were many, many photo ops!! Michael got a little tipsy and was very chatty and I even caught him checking out some girls a**!! He denies it, of course!! LOL!!

I also LOVE hanging out with Lisa and Josh! Not only are they family, but our best friends! Michael and Josh have a lot in common and get a long so well (they are in the band together)! Lisa and I can have fun no matter what is going on...birthday parties, complaining about the men, family gatherings, yelling at the kids, and even drinking at a bar!! Someday when "the knuckle cocks" is super famous, we are going to move into a huge mansion together and drink by the huge in ground pool!!

My good friend, Jen, watched the kids for us! I love knowing that we can trust her whole heartily with Lani and Wesley! Lani always does so well with her and Dave (hubby) and of course enjoys being spoiled rotten:) Lani even slept until 7am this morning for us:) WOOT for 5 hours of sleep:)

Today, we are venturing out to Beech Hill Farm for some New England fall fun!!


8 people showing me love:

Summer September 30, 2007 12:55 PM  

That's great that the computer fixed itself!! Glad to have you back!

Hannah September 30, 2007 1:52 PM  

Glad things are back up and running. It's amazing how much life falls apart without your computer!

Anonymous September 30, 2007 4:06 PM  

Glad you were able to get your computer problems resolved! Glad Michael had a good b-day and glad you all had fun @ the bar. Bobby & I seriously need a night out!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 30, 2007 4:15 PM  

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Micheal! I want one of those too...let me know what you think of it!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 30, 2007 4:15 PM  

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Micheal! I want one of those too...let me know what you think of it!

Anonymous September 30, 2007 9:11 PM  

Stumbled on your site via NaBloPoMo. We used to live in NH. It's fun to know The Press Room is Still there. Your site is fun. Glad I found it.

Wind Blossom October 01, 2007 12:54 AM  

Happy Belated to Michael!

That's too funny about your experience dealing with "technicians" in India...I had to go through the same thing just recently!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm October 01, 2007 11:35 AM  

HA HA HA!! We have had to call the Indians too! I have actually ahve a 3 1/2 hour convo with them! BEAT THAT!

Whats up with all of the . in be.tween your word.s?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! I KNOW you will enjoy your new Ipod!!!!!!!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP