9.28.2007

WWWAAAAHHHH!!!

My internet is down!! Could be my compuer but we are not sure yet. I am on my inlaws computer now, but I wont be on again until atleast Tuesday :( I will miss everybody!!! Have a fabulous weekend though. We are going out tomorrow for Michael's birthday. He is going to be 35 tomorrow. We are going to a bar to listen to some bands play. Should be fun.

5 people showing me love:

Jessica September 28, 2007 8:34 PM  

Bummer about your Internet. :(

Hope Michael has a happy birthday, have a fun weekend! :)

Trace September 28, 2007 9:20 PM  

Ahh...that sucks! Hopefully it's fixed soon! :) Have a great weekend and Happy Birthday to Michael!

Shanilie September 28, 2007 9:57 PM  

Bummer! I hope that all will be all fixed up on Tues. Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy the birthday celebrations this weekend. At least that will keep you distracted while you are without a computer. Will be thinking of you.

la bellina mammina September 29, 2007 10:32 AM  

Happy birthday Michael and enjoy your weekend! :-)

AM October 01, 2007 9:50 AM  

Whoa! Your husband doenst look 35! Maybe 28. I just read all your newer posts, and YEah! your internet is back! Yeah! For a fun night out! :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP