9.27.2007

Latest on Flickr

Sorry to all my readers who like to peek at my pictures on Flickr, but I have made them all private! Have you heard about the freaks and weirdos who are stealing pics of kids off Flickr and using them in ads and other public sites on the internet!! You can see one of the examples here.

SCARY !!!

I am sure that you all understand....if you don't have a Flickr account you will have to spend a moment to sign up as my 'friend' or 'family' to view my pictures!!

I suggest that if you are public, you do the same thing and sign up for this group to show your support!!

Here is the link to my account if you want to be my friend!!

WeSnLaNi

7 people showing me love:

Anonymous September 28, 2007 8:05 AM  

This *exact* reason & not having enough time to upload pics is why I haven't done this. It's scary!

Jessica September 28, 2007 8:57 AM  

Time to start PPP! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog url, I took out the underscores. I'm now at: http://legaladdictivestimulants.blogspot.com/

Feel free to update your link!

Erin September 28, 2007 8:57 AM  

This is exactly the reason that I made the private blog and took all the pictures off Life As We Know It! It's sad, but there are weirdos and bad people out there!

la bellina mammina September 28, 2007 12:24 PM  

Maybe we should all consider making our blogs private and accessible only to these who we've known for a while?

Shanilie September 28, 2007 3:32 PM  

Yes, I stopped using flicker a while ago as well. I still contemplate making my blog private from time to time but I love meeting new people and so far I have met pretty 'normal' jk people. My blog usually attracts other moms so I'm happy :)

Trace September 28, 2007 5:35 PM  

Yeah, I changed my flickr to private a while ago because of this. It's also why I changed blogs and why I don't post pics on it. I was seeing extremely weird referrals from search engines and I didn't like the posts they were bringing up. It sucks to have to be so anonymous, but absolutely worth it. :)

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm October 01, 2007 11:37 AM  

REALLY? Crazy! Great now no more pictures of Wesley and Lani for me to look at. So how am I supposed to see cute lit'l pokey ears now?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP