9.19.2007

Some scrapbooking!

I just posted 4 new scrapbook pages on my Flickr account! (scroll all the way down to the bottom four)

Last Friday Michelle and I went to a crop at a local scrapbooking store. They have one every Friday from 6-12am. We pay $15 and we get a catered dinner, use of their cutting machines, computer, and comfy chairs:) We also have the whole store to ourselves and can run up a tab! This can be very dangerous.

Michelle and I usually spend most of our time chit chatting, but that is one of my favorite parts. We have decided to make it to atleast one crop a month. She is also a work at home mom and we both need this away time!!

5 people showing me love:

Jessica September 20, 2007 8:57 AM  

I totally know what you mean about talking instead of scrapbooking - I do the same thing at our get togethers!

la bellina mammina September 20, 2007 9:58 AM  

Me too - though I have only started my hand in scrapbooking - I wish we're neighbors!;-)

Magnolia Sun September 20, 2007 11:03 AM  

That sounds like a lot of fun, I would be doing the same thing, talking and not working!

AM September 20, 2007 3:47 PM  

Wow, that sounds like a neat thing to do! I know we have one scrapbooking store around here, I'll have to find out if they do something like that!

Wind Blossom September 21, 2007 1:13 AM  

We have a store hear called "Clipper St Scrapbooking" that offers the same sort of thing on Fridays. I have yet to attend, but...it does sound really cool!

Love all of your pages!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP