9.20.2007

Snug Tugs: A review

A few weeks ago I purchased a Snug Tug Minky Blanket(mines yellow) from Poppy Dot Designs.

Lani needed a "soother" and I thought this would be perfect! The blankets are handmade and beautiful! The fabric they use is called Minky and is VERY SOFT. I had never heard of this type of fabric before I did a little research on the web.

I purchased a mini one in "buttercream yellow" and my two favorite things about the blanket are how SOFT it is, and that each tag matches the color of the blanket. There is also a baby ring on it so the blanket can be clipped to strollers, carseats, etc. Lani took hers off, but I know that teething babies might like something to chew on.

I have already washed it three times and the material is still as soft as the day I purchased it. This makes the blanket perfect for tiny little babies.

I also thought that the price was very reasonable for something so beautifully made. The mini ones are $13.00 and the larger ones are $25.00.

Lani really likes the blanket, but not for a soother as I had hoped. She does like to play peek a boo with it and now she covers her baby with it. I love to watch her pretend all ready. She covers the baby, feeds her the bottle, and pats her "ni ni"!! Very sweet!


*Poppy Dot Designs is also offering free shipping until the 22nd so swing on over and order from them today. I noticed that they also added some "bling" t-shirts that you can check out*

4 people showing me love:

Donna September 20, 2007 4:57 PM  

Ethan loves tags since he was itty bitty. He has a blanky but it isn't the blanky he is attached to it is the tag!

When he was little I saw one of those tag blankets at a specialty shop for $40, I just couldn't do it. I may get him one now, to get rid of his nasty blanket!

The pretend stage is so cute isn't it?

Wind Blossom September 21, 2007 1:09 AM  

She's just the most gorgeous little sweetheart!!

Anonymous September 21, 2007 2:03 AM  

That is so cute that she is starting to pretend. I love it when babies/toddlers are old enough to start to pretend and play by themselves.

Summer

Happy September 21, 2007 10:11 AM  

I have a taggy blanket that my SBP got me. They are soft.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP