9.04.2007

Michael's new baby

I wanted to show you Michael’s newest purchase!! A while back I mentioned a gift that Michael had bought for himself.
He actually used money from our deck fund for his new guitar! I was okay with it though because I know how important this is to him. He is going to be a SUPER STAR:) I did mention that he is fulfilling one if his life long dreams by being in a band. Michael (rhythm guitar and the hot one), Ray (singer and lead guitar), Josh (stand up bass and our BIL), and Dan (drummer) call themselves, ”The Knuckle Cocks”. I think they sound FABULOUS and I am not just saying that:) Their music style, I believe, is pretty much rockabilly. Michael may have me edit this once he has had the chance to read my description.

The boys just found out today that Knuckle Cocks will be opening for a band called Ho.t Ro.d Fu.ry. The details haven’t been worked out since the show is not until November, but HOLY CRAP!! This is sooo huge for these guys and I am sooooo excited for Michael:) Such a great way to get their music out there, HRF has a large following here in NH!!

1 people showing me love:

Sara September 21, 2007 12:27 PM  

Sweet guitar! How exciting about the band, that's great!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP