9.02.2007

Redneck Games

On Saturday we headed out to The Hop.kinton State Fair and the Derby for the first time. I expected some noise, some mud, and some smoke, but holy crap!!! First off, let me mention that we were warned not to sit too close but we came in late and really had no choice!

The cars came out and lined up, the announcer yelled out 5,4,3,2,1 and the cars all backed up, they took off again and we were suddenly shot in the face with MUD and LOTS of it! Chaos followed with Wesley screaming, while Michael and I scraped mud out of our eyes, hair, clothes, ears, and any other crevis that it snuck into! We were ready to forget it and leave, but my good friend Stacy (in the slide show) was so smart to bring blankets, which we used to take cover from the flying mud bullets:) It took a while for Wesley to calm down, but eventually he figured out when it was safe and when to take cover.

Enjoy this slide show and if you look closely you can see the mud droplets on me and everyone else:) Oh, and for those of you who requested a photo of my highlights you might be able to get a side view in one of these pictures.



________________________________________________________________________________________


0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP