12.26.2006

Lani is 6 months old

Our little Bainers (this is Daddy’s nick name for her) turned 6 months old on Christmas Eve. Lani is doing so much now! It is hard to keep up with all of her little firsts. She says dadada all of the time now. Every once in a while we will get an ahgoo out of her. She has also discovered her hands and feet. She was beginning to notice them last month but now she is interacting with them. Sometimes she will be playing with a toy, notice her hand, drop the toy, and stare at it while opening and closing it. That always makes me smile:) She loves soft toys that rattle so she can decide whether she would like to chew or shake, two of her favorite things.

She had graduated from her swing and enjoys her bumbo or just hanging out on the floor. I am sure that her new exersaucer will be her new favorite. She has not been eating too much cereal since she has had this congestion that wont go away. The doctor said to concentrate mostly on the fluids so I have been nursing her more frequently. We have been practicing a cup here and there! She is not too fond of it but I am determined to get her to take a cup so that I can leave this house for more than 2 hours at a time :)


Time with Lani is flying right by for us! I love to watch her grow but it also makes me sad knowing that she is our last baby.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP