9.27.2007

Family Fun Day

The company that Michael works for recently had a 'family fun day' for all of it's employees. I can't believe that I never blogged about this...how silly of me! It must have been when I was making the transition over here to blogger.


Anyway, Michael works for a large company that is pretty big in the Northeast and Canada. I guess they make A LOT of money since we were able to basically attend this carnival for FREE!! It was fun, but to be honest, I would rather all the money they spent on this be put back into Michael's paycheck!!


There was a yummy bbq, a few rides, games, and carnival goodies. Also a good old fashioned tug-o-war game!!

Grampy (he also works for 'the company', Lani, and Michael

Joshie and Wesley

Tug-o-War!!

Michael didn't dare join in since his surgery!!

Me, Jenna, and Leah on one of the rides. I was the only grown up who could handle the 'spinny' rides!! I rock, I know:)

Wesley on the pony!

2 people showing me love:

Anonymous September 27, 2007 3:45 PM  

Looks like it was alot of fun! How did you do that w/the faces in the tug of war pic (where their faces are hidden)? I've seen it on other blogs too & have always wondered. Do tell :)

BS September 27, 2007 7:57 PM  

My company is having a Family Fun Day at Six Flags in Largo, MD on Sunday. I hope the weather is nice AND that Two Face doesn't get stuck mid-ride like it did a month or so ago !! This is my third time attending and the best part is that it only costs the employee and their family $5.00 each if you are over 16 !!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP