9.26.2007

91 degrees?!?

What?

Can you believe that is is 91 degrees at my house right now? I live out in the country, so I can only imagine how hot the cities are! GAH!!

I am happy about this warm weather trend that we have been in, but 91, that's insane. I almost forget that it is the end of September. The red leaves are already on fire around the state...so pretty. We have a huge maple in front of our house that turns yellow. Pretty, but I do wish it was one of the bright red maples.

6 people showing me love:

Donna September 26, 2007 1:47 PM  

We had 91 yesterday, a record breaking day. We have rain and 80 or so today. We were gone ALL day yesterday and when we got home I had to put the AC on, it was 88 in the house, yuck!

I want FALL!!

SJINCO September 26, 2007 2:41 PM  

It's been comfortable here, but then again it never really got that hot during the summer months. Fall is right around the corner for sure, I can feel it and smell it in the air. And while Fall time in Colorado is NOTHING like it is in the New England states, I'm excited. It's my favorite time of the year.

Take some photos! I miss the fall back East SO.MUCH!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ September 26, 2007 8:55 PM  

Ya can you even believe it? I guess this is what they call a "INDIAN SUMMER" it is crazy! I love Summer but I am ready for the crisp nights and falling leaves...
I too like the bright red leaves.

la bellina mammina September 26, 2007 9:26 PM  

AT least you have different seasons, while it's summer all year round here ;-) Except that it's been raining like crazy the past few days.
Any pic of that huge maple tree? I love it when the leaves start to change colors.

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm September 26, 2007 11:31 PM  

BOOB sweat! and sweatstashes!!!!

Trace September 27, 2007 6:56 AM  

We've just left Winter behind here and heading into Spring. I'm loving it!!! Lots of pretty flowers everywhere.. I just wish they were planted in my gardens! :)

Trace

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP