9.26.2007

Lani Pictures

I was emailed by several blogging friends that videos just were not enough:) Must.have.pictures!! So, here ya go!!

Lani and Wesley waiting for the tractor at the apple orchard

Lani in all her apple obsession glory

Lani pretends to put lotion on herself


Along with apples, Lani is also obsessed with shoe! We had to take out her feeties one morning so she could wear these crocs:)

4 people showing me love:

Donna September 26, 2007 11:33 AM  

I love that picture of Lani and Wesley! SOOO cute!

SJINCO September 26, 2007 2:43 PM  

So very cute! Isaac is always pretend putting lotion on too - or if he sees me putting on some, he HAS to have some too!

You have adorable kiddos girl!

Anonymous September 26, 2007 11:12 PM  

those pictures of Lani and Wesley are so adorable!! I love the one where Lani had to wear the crocs. So Cute!!!!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm September 26, 2007 11:32 PM  

I WANT HER!! You got the shirt!! Terri has the blue one that says "everyone loves a blue eyed girl"!!

They would SO be like the very best of friends!!! They would fight over who gets to wear the cuter shoes and the shinier necklace!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP