8.16.2007

Knock on wood...

...because I don’t want to jinx this!!


Lani has been a ChAMpIoN sleeper for us!! On Tuesday night she slept for 14 hours and still took a 3 1/2 hour nap Wednesday. Last night she slept for 12 hours and took a 3 hour nap today. I don’t know what’s going on , but I LIKE it:) Just a short time ago she came up saying “Mommeeee, bobbbiiieeesss”! So, I fed her and she fell sound asleep in the middle of a horribly loud and strong thunderstorm. I still have to feed her once, but it is getting later and later each night or morning. Whatever!


I am sure there is some major growing going on but we also have been spending A LOT of time outside. We walk up and down our road, pushing her baby in the tiny stroller, throw rocks in the pool, and watering the flowers. I guess it is wearing her out! YAY!! Being able to sleep past 7am has made me a very happy “Mommeee”, as Lani likes to call me now!

Here is a picture of her napping at my MIL’s house last week when we spent the day there. There is no crib or pack n’ play at her house so I had to lay her down on one of the other kid’s naptime mats. (She has a home child care) So cute!!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP