5.16.2007

55 questions

I was tagged by Shannon! Enjoy! Wanna play? Consider yourself tagged!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? that I really need to get my eyebrows done
2. How much cash do you have on you? $30. I just sold a kitchen table on ‘Craiglist’
3. What word rhymes with “DOOR”? poor (that’s what I am! lol)
4. Favorite Planet: Earth
5. Who is the 4th person on the missed call list on your cell phone? Michael
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? One that sounds like a normal ring! I wish I had a phone that I could download songs onto! Maybe I can, but I have no idea how:)
7. What shirt are you wearing? Planet Fitness t-shirt.
8. Do you “label” yourself?mmm…I am not sure about this one!
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? I’m barefoot, but if I weren’t I’d be wearing my new Old Navy $2 dollar flip flops that I just bought!
10. Bright or dark room? If this means the room I am in now, it is dark.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I don’t know her well, but from what I do know…she is a sweet person!
12. What does your watch look like? I have two… one that I wear at night because it lights up (I have a slight obsession with knowing what time it is), and a gold one that I wear during the day.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? “Will be on call at some later date”
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I don’t think that we have those in New Hampshire. (MIchael just read this and corrected me “Duh, we just went to one in Concord on Saturday” Geesh! SO SORRY! All gas stations looke the same to me! )
16. What’s a word you say a lot? ‘like’
17. Who told you s/he loved you last? Wesley, while tucking him into bed.18. Last furry thing you touched? A cat at a house where I was picking up some clothes for Lani! She was selling them on ‘craigslist’.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? none
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? There is one roll in my 35mm camera that needs to be finished. The batteries ran out and they are a strange size so I keep forgetting to buy one! I can’t even imagine what pictures will be on that camera!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21
22. Your worst enemy? food
23. What is your current desktop picture? a black and white picture of me and the kids
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Michael, what was the last fuzzy thing that I touched. (You don’t want to know his reply)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Def. a million bucks! I am afraid of heights
26. Do you like someone? I like a whole bunch of people
27. The last song you listened to? ‘changes’ by Black Sabbath
28. What time of day were you born? I was born in the evening
29. What is your favorite number? 26
30. Where did you live in 1987? Chillicothe, IL and Hillsboro, New Hampshire
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Of course!
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I really doubt it! If so, I would love to know why!
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was at the child care that I worked at. One of the parents called to tell us what happened because she knew that we didn’t have TV’s and were not allowed to listen to the radio with the kids. All the teachers spent the day outside and let the kids play while we sat in shock and listened to the news on the radio
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I would bang on it a few times. I would try to get my money back if I could. Otherwise, I would problably let a potty word slip out! lol!
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be? I have a daisy on my back. Michael has designed me a fancy “W” for Wesley that I want to get somewhere! Next he needs to draw me an “L”!
37. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Spanish, because it is most practical
38. Would you move for the person you loved? of course
39. Are you touchy feely? With Michael, but I don’t like to touch other people!
40. What’s your life motto? Live, laugh, & love out loud. ( I will take Shannon’s)
41. Name three things you have on at all times? wedding rings, panties, and watch
42. What is your favorite city/town? Burlington, VT
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? clothes that I bought for Lani tonight!
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? A few weeks ago when I sent out Lani’s pictures.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? nope
46. Your first love: What is the last thing you heard about him/her? That he thinks almonds and soy milk is a good snack! Yes, Michael was my first love!
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? I do not know much further than my Great-grandparents
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Fancy? My wedding! I have dressed up since then for different occasions, but I wouldn’t consider then ‘fancy’!
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My butt was, so now I am sitting on Lani’s boppy pillow! AHH…much better!
50. Have you been burned by love? no
51. Do you read in the bathroom? yes, it’s the only time I get to read lately!
52. Do you sing in the shower? or the car? Both… Lani loves to be sung to, so I am more than happy to help her out!
53. If you stumbled upon your ex’s blog, would you read it? Hell, ya!
54. Is there one food you have never eaten and refuse to try? What is it and why? sushi! Just the thought of it makes me want to vomit!
55. Can you change a flat tire on your car? I think that my car has directions, but I would most likely call someone to help! That’s what ‘roadside assistance’ is for.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP