5.07.2007

15 years ago

Today is the 15 th anniversary of my Dad’s death. He died of cancer when I was 15. Although I didn’t know him well, because he moved away after my parents were divorced, this day is still hard on me. It brings up a lot of old feelings and it makes me sad to think that he didn’t want to be a part of our lives. I saw him one last time when I was 15, in Oklahoma. He was pretty sick and it was an incredibly rough visit for me. I am soooo thankful for having those final 7 days with him because he died only a week later. I am also sad for my 2 little brothers and sister because they never had the chance to meet him. Ashleigh has no memories of him at all. She was only 5!

I have so much to blog about but I just haven’t been in the mood for it today! I will be here tomorrow with pictures from this weekend. There was some exciting stuff going on here!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP