5.08.2007

On Saturday, we went to a karate tournament in Londonderry. This was Michael’s second and Wesley’s first. We were prepared for a last minute cancelation with Wes. I thought for sure when he walked into the huge gym and saw all those people that a panic attack was going to sneak in. But he was awesome!!! I think that I was more nervous than he was:o)

*excuse the quality if the photos! A gymnasium, with bright flourescent lights, does not equal good pictures!

He is performing his kata. He did it perfect (for a 7 year old anyway)! I had to work extra hard not to cry! It was awesome to see him get past those fears and do this.

Here he is patiently waiting for his turn. After he was finished, I was able to get a photo of him showing off his medal!

Here is Michael in his last kumite match. This is the guy that beat him by one point for first place! He was a big dude! Michael was happy with second because he beat 4 other guys to get there!


The boys and their medals. As always there are more photos in Flickr. Just click on the pictures in my side bar!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP