4.25.2007

Sickies!

*update*: I took Lani to the doctor this afternoon! He seems to think, after checking her over, that it is just a bad cold. She also is getting 4 teeth in at once which most likely made her fever spike so high. It was 102.8 at one point. She has been napping better today and her fever is staying around 100. Lani figured out how to sleep without her buppy so that has been really helping. She looks so adorable snoring with her mouth hanging open:) I have been using saline and suctioning her out. She just LOVES that! LOL! I am glad that it is only a cold and I think that she is already showing signs of improvement. Thanks to everyone for your well-wishes. I think that it really helped:)

Lani’s been pretty sick:( This is her first time being sick so it’s been pretty hard on her! I am getting her into the doctor today! I have lot’s to post, including her 10 month update from yesterday but it will all have to wait! She is only napping for a short time because she is so congested and can’t keep her buppy in her mouth! On Monday night Michael and I slept for about 2 hours total, but she did much better last night! I propped her up on a pillow next to me and Michael slept on the floor! FUN, FUN! I will be sure to update tonight! Please keep her in your thoughts!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP