4.26.2007

Anxiety and wedding!

I don’t normally post anything too personal on here, but right now I feel like I need to!

My lil’ brother is getting married in September which is incredible! However this now means that I will have to see my Mother who I have not seen in like 5 years! Yes, you read that right, 5 years! I won’t go into why we no longer speak but we don’t! I have tried many times to see her to no avail! I hate that I am already freaking out about this. I will be running every possible situation through my head until then and problably puke the whole way there! That’s what I do when I get nervous! Damn her! Once again ruining something that is important to me! *sigh* Obviously, I will keep it “nice” between us because this day will be about Jon and Jillian! (Isn’t that cute?) Okay, enough of that! Thanks for letting me vent! I am sorry that I am not posting the whole “thing” between my Mom and I but I don’t think that wordpress would allow a post that long. It wasn’t any one situation! Just a compilation of many, many, things!

Now, onto the wedding! They are getting married in September in the town that they live in. He has asked Wesley to be in the wedding as the ring bearer! I talked to him about it tonight and so far he is refusing! That’s my anxiety riddled boy! I am sure that by September we will have him convinced. So far his excuses have been:

*I will be embarassed when everyone looks at me
*What if it’s too crowded and you can’t find a seat in the front
*I don’t want to see anyone kissing

Ha! Isn’t it funny how he over thinks everything! I love him

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP