4.11.2007

Self Sustaining

Michael listens to a lot of talk radio while he is working. Because of this, he is well versed on what is happening in the Mid*dle Ea*st! He is now a little paranoid about what would happen if all oil was cut off to us here in the US! It is crazy to think about how much we rely on oil in our daily lives.

So, we are now going to have a garden this Summer. He wants to learn how to grow his own food incase something ever happens to our food supplies. We also are looking into getting a wood stove to heat our house since right now we depend on propane. Which comes from Canada, but the trucks that deliver it need fuel to do that! Anyways, you get my point! I am proud of him for wanting to do this for our family and I think being proactive is great! I just hope that I don’t come home someday to find him digging a hole in our back yard for a bomb shelter! HA! I might start to worry then!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP