4.08.2007

Busy Weekend!

On Saturday, Wesley had a birthday party for twin girls in his class. Later we went to Lisa’s for Jenna’s 11th birthday party! Here are some pictures from our evening. They have a small “stage” in the basement and the boys were jammin’! We went back to Lisa’s on Sunday morning for an Easter brunch! There was a lot of yummy food to eat! The kids went on an indoor egg hunt because it was COLD outside! They didn’t mind though since the end results were the same:) We also had a nice visit from Michael’s Aunt Dianne, Uncle Steve, and cousin Rachel from Virginia. They came up to surprise Steve’s Mom for her 80th birthday! It was great to see them, even if it was a short visit.

Lani was being a booger, of course! I really hope that she outgrows her anxiety issues! She will not let anyone hold her except Michael and I. We can’t walk away from her while she plays on the floor and every unfamiliar noise makes her scream! I feel bad for her, but I don’t want to stay home all the time, or have Wesley miss out on anything! So, I guess Michael and I will play pass the Lani until she grows out of this!

Wesley looking for his eggs. With 5 kids hunting, we give them specific colors to find to keep the arguing to a minimum! Here is Lani trying out her new “crocs” from Auntie Lisa! If you want to see more photos you can click on my flickr photos right on my sidebar!


0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP