12.18.2006

Check up and Everlasting love!

Michael took Lani to her 5 month check up on Friday! She got 2 shots and was given a clean bill of health. She weighed 17 pounds 12 ounces (90th %ile) and she is 25 inches long. She has grown 2 inches from her last appointment and has gained 2 pounds! Dr. Fox asked if she was rolling over yet! When Michael told her “almost” she replied “that’s fine because it usually take BIGGER babies a little longer” Geesh…poor Lani! She’s been labeled as the “bigger girl”.

Everlasting Love
My Grandparents live in Illinois and are in their 70’s. They have always been a huge part of my life and it is sooo hard having them so far away. I received their christmas card and letter in the mail today. The letters are so sweet and usually consist of telling me how adorable my kids are, the weather out there, and how their health is! My grandfather has diabetes which has caused cataracts, poor circulation in his feet, and other problems that come along with this disease. My grandmother is reasonably healthy except that she now has to wear hearing aids!
This letter stated that she can’t wear her hearing aids for a few weeks while waiting for something to clear up in her ear. She goes on to say something so sweet and it shows how true love is everlasting! She wrote “Grandpa is now my ears and I am his eyes”. They are everything to each other and I am so thankful that they can still be together in their own home and still love and take care of each other! I think that is something that we can all strive for in our marriages!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP