12.17.2006

Christmas Cookies

We had a great time decorating some sugar cookies! I made the cookies and baked them while Wesley was at school. Later that night we decorated them with some homemade frosting and lots of sugar :) When I was a child my Gramma Colwell made us so many goodies at Christmas. When we moved from Illinois to New Hampshire when I was 9 we always looked for the “big brown truck” to bring the big box full of goodies and presents. She even sent them to me when I was in college! That care package certainly didn’t last long in a dorm full of stressed out and home sick girls. Now that I have my own children I am sharing this yummy recipe with them! It is certainly the best sugar cookie that I have ever eaten! She doesn’t bake anymore because my Grammpa has diabetes and she doesn’t want to tempt him! So, it has been up to me the past few years to make my own cookies! Maybe in a few more years I will have them perfected just as Gramma did.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP