2.07.2011

Slump

So, whose sick of everyone complaining about how this Winter SUCKS? If so then you better just click off now, lol! I'm not in any sort of depression, but man I hate looking out my window at the snow banks up to my waist. I'm sick of the snow days {although I don't really care how long Wes goes into the Summer since I'll be sitting on the beach until the bus gets here}. We did go sledding on New Years Day. Of course there was NO snow and we were shoveling it on the trail:} Here are a few photos! 

New Years Day sledding

Lani and Daddy

Wesley and Lani

I was just cruising through my photography blog and seriously had an ache in my stomach. I MISS taking photos and people just don't want winter photos. I need to get better at taking photos of "things"! Maybe that would help. I've had a great idea for a little photo project, but I haven't found the right accessories:} I think I'll be heading to Macro Polo in Portsmouth, NH. They have some really crazy stuff there!!! 

Wesley has been playing basketball and LOVING it. His team isn't doing that great, but they are in 5th/6th grade and get over it quickly. I just love going and cheering the team on with the other parents!! It's a total different group then soccer. I felt so totally socially inept at those games and practices, but basketball has been awesome!! A great group of Mom's:} Michael has missed most of his games since he works on Saturdays in the Winter, but he's going to the next two...woo hoo! Maybe he will be the teams good luck charm. 


1 people showing me love:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum February 15, 2011 10:10 AM  

Cute sledding pics. I'm ready for Spring. It was nice out yesterday.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP