2.03.2011

Christmas 2010

It's February 3rd, but I'm just now posting about our Christmas. We recently switched our internet over to TDS and it was soooooooooooo slow. I finally took the time to call today and found out we had a bad modem. The sweet old man switched it over today and WOW...this is what high speed internet is:) 

I know that my peeps who follow me on Twitter or on Facebook know that I was SICK on Christmas Eve and not much better on Christmas morning. UGH!! So....I only have a few photos that Michael took. You know I was sick because I didn't even get up with the kids on Christmas am or take pictures of our Christmas Eve traditions {sprinkling reindeer food, letters to Santa, etc}. Poor Michael stayed up and wrapped every.single.Christmas.gift!!! 

So...here's what I have for you all!!! 

Michael got up with the kids and let them open their stockings. Lani was very excited that Santa came and ate all of the cookies we made for him. 

Santa came!

How do you like all of Lani's artwork on the wall? 

Stocking time



The lootBeautiful Princess!


I was feeling much better by the time we went over to Michael's parents house. I was glad I didn't have to miss that since my nieces and nephews were there and it had been months since I last saw them. Lani had to wear her beautiful princess dress that my BFF Jen gave her. So.....I guess we will save the beautiful Christmas dress for another day, lol! 

Christmas at Grammy and Grampies

2 people showing me love:

Candi February 04, 2011 10:53 AM  

I can't imagine being sick at Christmas, that would be so hard!
Thanks for sharing, Lani looks too cute in her outfit!

Mama Skates February 08, 2011 10:17 PM  

love the little princess & her adorable dress up outfit!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP