12.19.2010

One of my friends watched the kids today so we could finish our shopping! It was awesome to get out with Michael and the mall/shopping centers weren't too crowded. We even had a front row parking space:} We went out for breakfast AND lunch together....awwww! Shopping is done except for his parents so now the wrapping can commence. 

Tonight we went to his Aunt Cheryl's for a Christmas party. It was fun, but really strange to not have Michael's sister and kids there:( Lani and Wesley were bored being the only kids there. BOO!!! Next year we will make sure to bring things to entertain them. 

3 people showing me love:

Karen.Baldasaro@gmail.com December 20, 2010 11:17 AM  

I saw you and Michael at the Mall of NH, but I didn't want to bother you guys. I was the crazy lady who stopped you at the outlets a few months back =) I hope you were able to get all of your shopping done!
Karen

Mama Skates December 20, 2010 1:26 PM  

lunch AND dinner? now THAT's nice! glad u got a day away together!

SJINCO December 21, 2010 12:53 AM  

How nice of your friend to watch the kiddos! I'm sure it was not only nice to get your shopping done, but to spend some couple time together :)

That's awesome!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP