12.23.2010

I can't believe how sore I am! I have been trying out the different workouts and games on Wii Fit. The hula hooping is FUN, but killer on the legs and lower back. My friend Lisa goes to a real hula hooping class and now I definitely want to join her. Although I'm sure I wont be as coordinated as my Mii ;) 

Today I went grocery shopping and it was H-E-L-L! I knew it would be, but I was in a new {to me} grocery store so I was all out of sorts. UGH! One lady did hug another man for saying Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. WTF?!? People are so strange....haha! 

I'm so happy to have tomorrow off even if I'll be spending it cleaning. Michael's cousins are coming into town with their 2 girls {8 and 4} on Sunday night. We are super excited to have them here and I want to have everything ready. Hopefully Michael will have time to clean the bathrooms ;) 




0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP