12.22.2010

C-R-A-Z-Y

Wesley and Lani have gone nutso!! Especially Lani...yikes!! I've never seen them go so crazy before Christmas. Lani actually hurt herself several times today because she was so out of control. Tomorrow I may end up locking her out in the garage ;) 

By my niece Leah

By my niece Leah

What is everyone doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Weekend? My Aunt is coming over for Christmas Eve and we are going out to dinner. On Christmas Day we will be here then head over to Michael's parents for Christmas with them. His sister and family are coming down from Maine:} Can't wait to see the kids. Miss them sooooooooooo very much. We had a party over at Michael's Aunts on Sunday. It was strange not having them there. Although I do think Wesley and Lani liked having all the adults attention:) 

1 people showing me love:

Mama Skates February 08, 2011 10:18 PM  

haha, love it!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP