9.08.2010

FUNNY!

The Pioneer Woman has been a huge part of my photography journey! Her tutorials were so simple and easy for me to understand. Also her FREE Photoshop actions kick butt and I use them all the time. Recently she started her own Photography Assignments and every few weeks there is a new topic. I've entered a photo almost every single time with little hope of ever being chosen. I mean there are THOUSANDS of entries. This week the theme was "FUNNY" and I instantly knew the photograph I wanted to enter. 
Classy!!

This morning I saw in my reader that Group 1 was up on PW's website. I clicked on it and started to scroll down the entries and then I came across MY PHOTO!! I let out a little whoop and holler and maybe even shed a little tear:} It was amazing!! I'm sure that my little old photo wont be the one chosen to move on, but I am just so proud that I was even chosen at all. 

4 people showing me love:

Donna September 09, 2010 10:10 AM  

YEAH!!!

Kim - Mommycosm September 09, 2010 1:15 PM  

Awesome!

And that photo IS funny.

Mama Skates September 17, 2010 2:47 PM  

i still can't get over this...so awesome!

AM October 03, 2010 10:22 AM  

Wow, that is awesome! I read her all the time and use her actions a TON. I cant believe I missed your picture on there. I'll have to go back.

WAY TO GO!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP