8.12.2010

Just Can't Stay Away!

Well, I tried to take a break from blogging. I keep finding myself coming back here to post something. So...here I am:) We've had an amazing Summer with lots of trips to parks, lakes, oceans, and more. Our two week vacation to Illinois was amazing!! We had a great time with family and the highlight was visiting Chicago. 

I wasn't sure where to begin so I'll start where I left off. 

In June we celebrated Lani's FOURTH birthday!! We had a party on her actual birthday with friends who couldn't make it to the weekend party. They bought Lani her very first Zhu Zhu Pet. She still loves it now and has a little purse for him:) Now we are on a search for the pink one. Wesley even bought Lani a pair of pink flip flops with money he earned working at a friends dollar store. 



making a wishfirst Zhu Zhu pet  "Chunk"


<3 them!


The next weekend we went to Rollins Park in Concord, NH for her friend and family party. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast!! I think we will have her party at a different park each year:} As long as she will let me anyway.


make a wish
opening presents with Daddy

After the party Michael and I took Lani to the beach. Wesley was with a friend so it was just the 3 of us. We went to the beach where I was the night before I went into labor with Lani. It's become a tradition each year. 

Dancing on the Beach


1 people showing me love:

Mama Skates August 13, 2010 2:27 PM  

love the pic of Lani & Michael in the grass together...& the beach idea is awesome - what a great tradition!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP