6.02.2010

Taking a Break

On Cadillac Mountain

I'm going to be taking a break from blogging for a while now that the Summer is here. I know it seems silly since that's when I have the most to blog about:} I just haven't been putting much effort into it and I really don't think I have many readers left anyway. Those who do read are my friend on Facebook.

Here are a few ways you can keep up with me and the family. 



Facebook

Have an awesome Summer!!!
XOXOXOXO

3 people showing me love:

Monica June 03, 2010 8:20 AM  

I completely understand where you're coming from. I will still check back from time to time though :) Have a fun summer!!

connie June 12, 2010 1:49 AM  

Completely understandable! I'm the same way~I haven't posted on my blog in 1 1/2 years! I just don't have time to blog anymore & have "transferred" to fb~it's just so much easier~you can keep it short & sweet & not have to type up a time-consuming post.

Hope you guys have a terrific summer!

Mama Skates June 28, 2010 11:33 AM  

i fell way behind with keeping up with my bloggy friends...sorry i wasn't reading there for a while...glad u're enjoying ur summer & yes, i love keeping up with u in other ways...i look forward to when u start blogging again tho too! ;0)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP