5.17.2010

When did she officially become a preschooler?

Sugar high kicking in

A few weeks ago I signed Lani up for preschool! It's only 2 days a week and I am very excited about the socialization she will be getting while there. Of course the activities and projects will be awesome, but we do those here at home. What Lani really needs is to learn that she is not the queen bee:} She's been with my child care kiddos daily for almost 4 years so they've become like family. Mrs. Bossy pants has become her nick name, lol! 

Just a few months ago I was worried about her going. Being a part of my home preschool and one in an actual center are two totally different things. Over the past several weeks Lani has shown me that I have nothing to be worried about. She's writing her name, getting herself dressed, putting on her own shoes, and actually going off and playing independently with out needing me close by. Those may not seem like major things, but as a preschool teacher I know they will make her transition much easier. 

I miss my baby Lani, but this is an awesome age!!! 

4 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam May 17, 2010 9:59 AM  

What a cutie pie!!!!

Monica May 17, 2010 2:17 PM  

I know exactly what you mean :) I went through it with my 3 boys and I'm not looking forward to going through it with my 2 girls :( Good luck! I know she'll do great next year!

Donna May 17, 2010 6:03 PM  

What a big girl!! They grow up too fast!

SJINCO May 18, 2010 11:43 PM  

She's so stinking cute, and man, she's gotten so big! Love the signature pose too:)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP