5.18.2010

I heart faces {faces and flowers}



It's been a while since I put a photo in over at i heart faces. When I saw this weeks theme I knew exactly what photograph I wanted to enter. This one of Lani will always be my all time favorite photo! It may not be "technically" right, but I just LOVE it! 



Chills

9 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam May 18, 2010 4:37 PM  

love it! this is just perfect, you caught the innocence in this!!! beautiful!!!!

Monica May 18, 2010 4:44 PM  

This is a beautiful photo! Great job! I entered a pic with a dandelion in it as well, lol!! I guess that's all we have around here :)

Jenni Barr May 18, 2010 4:54 PM  

What a whimsical photo! I love it! I stumbled upon your blog via the I heart faces site! Have a wonderful day!

Killlashandra May 18, 2010 5:09 PM  

How sweet. She has an almost forlorn look like she knows the flowers won't last. Nice capture. :)

Jen May 18, 2010 5:33 PM  

I have plenty of those "technically imperfect" photos of my little ones that I adore too - this is beautiful!

Elyssa May 18, 2010 5:42 PM  

What a beautiful girl! Great entry!

Jessica May 18, 2010 9:00 PM  

I love that photo! She looks so contemplative. :)

SJINCO May 18, 2010 11:42 PM  

Great shot Wendy, I absolutely love it!

momwithfaithandhope May 19, 2010 1:39 AM  

It's simply gorgeous. . .what a great moment to have captured. You will cherish it in years to come.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP