2.24.2010

Montshire Children's Museum....Vermont

This week is our school vacation. Michael as home so we ventured up to Vermont to the Montshire Children's Museum. It was a long trip, but totally worth it. We took Wesley when he was 2 or 3 and they have definitely done some renovating:} The kids had a blast!! The lighting in the museum was weird so it was a challenge to get some good shots, but these aren't too bad!


Montishire Children's Museum VT
I love these 2 bubble photos of Wesley and Lani:} 

Montishire Children's Museum VT

Montishire Children's Museum VT

Montishire Children's Museum VTMontishire Children's Museum VT

The other kids loved watching Wesley do this:} After he walked away it was cute to watch them try it out!

Montishire Children's Museum VT

2 people showing me love:

Mama Skates February 25, 2010 3:40 PM  

the bubble shots r awesome...& it looks like so much fun!

Sara February 28, 2010 1:58 PM  

Aw, he's such a good brother!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP