12.09.2009

playing catch up

The kids, my Aunt and I went to the Christmas parade in Concord. It's always the weekend before Thanksgiving. This year we were running late and didn't make it to our usual spot with my in laws:( I was so bummed that I didn't get our traditional parade photos with my nieces and nephews!! It was soooo warm this year compared to last when it was in the teens.
Christmas parade time
After the parade we headed over to a park so the kids could play for a little bit!
playing beautiful music
going for a ride

My Aunt took us all out for my birthday dinner when Michael got home from work:) It was yummers and it was nice to be celebrated!!
The next day we went to a local farm that was having a fundraiser for the local food pantries. Local businesses decorated their own tree and we had to vote for our favorite one. Of course there was hot cocoa and cookies. Lani was pleased that they had Oreo's which are dairy free:) Santa was there, but neither of my kids wanted to get a photo with him. Wesley was too cool and Lani was too scared, lol! I did manage to sort of get a photo of them with Santa ;)
close as they would get
Bright and sparkly
There I ammm...."warm" cocoa!

5 people showing me love:

Mama Skates December 09, 2009 1:34 PM  

i love that pic of ur reflection in the ornament!

Monica December 10, 2009 9:01 AM  

I thought that was hilarious that neither one of your kids wanted to go see Santa! I don't think mine would either. lol!! I love the picture of the ornament with your reflection. Great job!!

SJINCO December 13, 2009 6:42 PM  

Great photos Wendy! Sounds like you had a good time for your birthday and the parade! My kids aren't interested in seeing Santa either, it's weird.

"J" December 21, 2009 3:20 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
"J" December 21, 2009 3:21 PM  

I just wanted you to know your swap package is very LATE but it's on it's way and will be there by Christmas Eve - I made up for it and tossed in some extra goodies for the kids!!! =) I hope yall enjoy!!!!

(((HUGS)))

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP