11.15.2009

So warm!!

We've been enjoying the warm weather! Today we headed down to the school so the kids could ride their bikes and shoot some hoops. Lani is my little model and asked me to follow her and take some pictures of her, lol!
My little model

After a while Michael and I did a little workout on the schools fitness circuit. It's not the best, but with Michael's knowledge of different exercises we were able to come up with some good ones:) I always tell Michael that he needs to become a personal trainer.


Working on my fitness!

Of course we ended the day with some smooches from Mama!!
Smooches

5 people showing me love:

SJINCO November 15, 2009 10:33 PM  

Lani is so sweet! Love the photos...

Sounds like you guys had a good day :)

Mama Skates November 16, 2009 1:26 PM  

it was warm here too & we were LOVING it! i love that last pic of u 2!

connie November 16, 2009 4:47 PM  

I saw these on fb but will comment again! Such good pics~Lani is adorable & that last one of you 2 is sooo sweet!

It's been warm here the last few days too~I told Bobby it feels like a mild summer day, lol! I hope it gets cooler again close to THANKSgiving & especially toward CHRISTmas :)

Jessica November 17, 2009 5:12 PM  

I think Lani looks so much like you in that first picture!

It's funny you say it's been warmed there & yet you're in sweaters - for us Floridians sweaters means it's cold! :)

Happy November 28, 2009 8:39 AM  

We enjoyed the warm weather too. It's been fantastic, but at the same time it's not "winter".

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP