11.30.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

So, this is a little bit late but I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving. We went to Michael's parents on Thursday then to my Aunt's house on Sunday! Two wonderful days of being with our families.



Happy Thanksgiving


Michael and I went out Friday to check out some Black Friday sales. Wesley was in Cape Cod with friends so we had Lani with us. I found some great deals. My favorite was a Disney toddler Princess doll for $10...originally $35! The crowds were not too bad, but we ventured out later in the afternoon.

1 people showing me love:

Mama Skates December 01, 2009 7:48 AM  

wow, they look so grown in this pic! glad u guys had a nice Thxgiving!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP