8.09.2009

Colorado...St. Elmo Road Trip

One day that Sheila had off from work she took us out to a "ghost town" named St. Elmo!! The drive was long, but we enjoyed seeing more of Colorado's landscape along the way. The small town of St. Elmo didn't disappoint either. It was fun peeking into the windows of the old houses and imagining how life was back in the days of mining. Some of the houses are being renovated into museums and I think there are actually people living in a few of the others.

St. Elmo

St. Elmo

St. Elmo

The kids loved the little chipmunks that came right up to eat sunflower seeds out of their hands.





Along the way we made a few stops for some shots of the beautiful scenery!!



Collegiate Peaks



sun burst

1 people showing me love:

SJINCO August 11, 2009 7:29 PM  

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed St. Elmo! It's one of my most favorite places to visit.

And it helps that it's beautiful :)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP