8.04.2009

Colorado...Part Three

One of our days in Colorado was spent at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo with Sheila and her boys. How lucky that she was able to take a few days off to be our personal tour guide:) This zoo was amazing and I loved how it was set right in the side of a mountain. It made for some long ass walks up hill, but the zoo was gracious enough to put in an elevator in some parts.

On the way we had to wait a bit for Sheila so I stopped to snap some photos of the view and Pikes Peak in the background.



Pikes Peak

Now for some zoo photos:)

feeding time

well hello there!

yikes

big old garden chair

giddy upthe finger


at the zoo

5 people showing me love:

Jessica August 06, 2009 9:52 PM  

It looks like you all had a great time AND it's so beautiful out there! I've never been. The furthest west I've ever made it is Iowa but I can't say that really counts for going "out west...." :)

Jesser August 07, 2009 1:06 AM  

How weird is it that I hadn't been there since I was a kid (over 25 years!!) and we went on the SAME DAY. I really enjoyed it and in fact, we're going back this weekend so Matt can go with us. Glad you had such a nice time.

Mama Skates August 07, 2009 1:00 PM  

ur pics r amazing as always! love seeing more of u! ;0)

Michelle D August 07, 2009 3:34 PM  

That zoo seems really nice. Most zoos I have been to you don't get to see the animals that close up!

SJINCO August 11, 2009 7:30 PM  

I love the zoo! And I'm glad I was able to enjoy it with you guys - it was a lot of fun!

Come back to Colorado soon - ya hear?!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP